The Corridor Talent Forum helps recruit top talent from around the nation to support the growth of high tech industry and innovation in the Florida High Tech Corridor, a 23-county region spanning the state.
During the two-day event, representatives from Corridor businesses and K-12 school systems meet with career center professionals from the nation’s top universities and state colleges to discuss current and anticipated hiring needs, along with strategies for attracting top graduates and alumni.
Past University Attendees:
UCF, USF, UF, MIT, Rutgers, New Jersey Institute of Technology, Purdue, Princeton, Carnegie Mellon University, Georgia Institute of Technology, Northwestern, Washington University in St. Louis, University of Pennsylvania, and more
Four reasons to attend the Corridor Talent Forum:
- Access to 45+ universities and 10+ state colleges with high tech programs in just two days.
- Build relationships with top university and state college career professionals to connect on current and continuous needs for talent.
- Gain Industry Insight. Listen to keynote speaker discussions on business and high tech economic development.
- Recruit For Less. Spend less to recruit at Talent Forum than you would on multiple campus visits. Universities travel to Talent Forum to help you fulfill hiring needs.
- $1,000, includes 1 registration, including all event activities and meals
- $2,500, includes 1 registration, sponsor recognition and one hotel room for two nights at the Omni Orlando
- $5,000, includes 2 registrations, title sponsor recognition, opportunity to share company message/introduce an event speaker and two hotel rooms for two nights at the Omni Orlando