Tenosar Corporation is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business that embraces creativity and innovation to deliver mission-critical, cost-effective and technology-based services and solutions to help clients conduct and improve their business.
Founded by retired Army Col. Raymond Negron, Tenosar is growing into a leading professional services and solutions provider for both government and industry. Tenosar is providing innovative systems design and computer engineering; professional medical solutions; and operational, logistics and general management solutions.
“I believe what makes Tenosar unique is the way we combine our team’s experiences with the individualized approach for each customer,” said Negron. “We are committed to customer satisfaction; but more than that, we want them to trust us and to know that our passion and determination drives the development of innovative solutions that will change their business.”
Tenosar’s Core Capabilities Include:
Systems Design and Computer Engineering
• Machine Learning (ML) — Tailored for rapid development, our technology will improve electronic health records for managed care.
• Data Analytics — We’re adding intelligence to applications using various selections of pretraining services, providing computer speech, vision, language analytics, and other functionalities.
• Parallel Network Data Analyzer (PaNDA) — Our proven and unique data integration systems will efficiently characterize and analyze data to improve decision making and analysis.
• Integration Solutions — We’re building and managing databases that query data using surveys and other unique data analytics tools. Our proprietary software for managing databases and querying data uses surveys and other unique data analytics tools.
Professional Medical Solutions
• Proprietary electronic health records system development for private sector physicians using Artificial Intelligence (AI).
• Contracted physicians supplied for staffing to the Department of Veterans Affairs and other physician and registered nurse staffing.
• Operational management of a non-emergency medical transportation company.
• Clinical healthcare support services with certified specialists.
• Medical technology development and support.
• R&D, scientific, and technical support services.
Operational, Logistics & General Management Solutions
• Administrative services, business and facilities support.
• Custom proprietary hardware and software solutions for analytics in administrative services and support.
• Logistics, resource and process management.
• Emergency recovery operations services for private sector businesses, as well as state and federal government agencies.
• Training solutions, curriculum design, consulting, planning, coordination and evaluation.