Got a Pen? Can It Do This?
A practical gadget, this “smart” pen can do a lot more than jot things down. After you write, the pen can convert to a digital format that can be loaded on your computer. It can also record audio, giving you an alternative or back-up for notes during a meeting or business presentation. If you need to find a certain section or particular sentence of your recorded conversation, you can select one of the words from your notes and the pen will recover that area of your conversation. It is compatible with a Mac or Windows computer that meets system requirements and costs $199.95.
- Save notes and pencasts directly to your computer
- Record everything you hear, say, and write, while linking your audio recordings to your notes
- Replay audio directly from paper by tapping on your notes
- Echo Desktop software allows you to save, organize and play back interactive notes from your Mac or Windows computer
- Search for words within your notes
- Share notes and pencasts as images
- Send notes and audio to any destination
- Comes with Smartpen Portfolio, 3-D Recording Headset, 2 ink cartridges & 2 caps
- Includes MyScript for Livescribe, the fastest way to convert your handwritten notes into digital text
- Available at Livescribe.com $199.95