CITI’s Supplier Diversity Series: Pivoting Your Business in Response to COVID-19
From the National Entrepreneur Center
Small business owners are facing many challenges and unknowns due to the
COVID-19 pandemic. Most have never dealt with this level of uncertainty, and are
asking themselves. “Where are the opportunities? How can I pivot to continue
growing or to simply survive? Where are there joint venture opportunities? Should I
be a distributor or a reseller?
Join us for this informative panel, where you will:
• Learn how to pivot your business to maximize value and income
• Be inspired to reimagine your business for the new normal
• Hear from minority businesses that have pivoted for profits
• Angelina Garcia, CEO, Y-Not Design & Mfg., Inc.
• Joseph Hall, CEO, TriOrb Solutions LLC
• Abel Herrera, President/CEO, IT Data Solutions
• Victor Harvey, CEO, Victor George Spirits, LLC