Idea to Profit: One-Day Workshop
Learn how to use evidence-based decision making to accelerate business growth.
Join the Orlando Regional Chamber for a hands-on, interactive one-day workshop designed to equip you with tools and knowledge to scale current businesses into new markets, evaluate customer segments and develop an organizational culture based on experimentation and growth.
The methodology is called Business Model Canvas (BMC) which de-risks the assumptions of your business or project in order to increase your chances of success.
During the one-day workshop, you will learn how to:
- Use the Lean Startup BMC methodologies and apply them to current projects or ideas
- Test assumptions to avoid risk of failure
- Identify what your customers believe differentiates you
- Capitalize on your unique advantages to grow and scale
- Evaluate new processes and technology that can help you get an edge on competition.
Designed for both established companies and startups, this workshop will help leaders:
- Evaluate which technology to implement and when – artificial intelligence, automation, etc.
- Evaluate and understand how customer needs are changing
- Create and implement new systems and processes to evaluate current products and services as well as new ideas