The Jim Moran Institute is pleased to announce the Call for Speakers for the inaugural Jim Moran Institute Small Business Leadership Conference held August 1-3, 2018 at the JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes. In this new age of digital media your businesses relationship with its customers is more important than ever.
At the 2018 Jim Moran Institute Small Business Leadership Conference, you will have the opportunity to educate small business owners on innovative techniques, solutions and practices that can help improve all aspects of their businesses relationship with its customers.
If you are interested in being considered as a potential presenter during the inaugural Jim Moran Institute Small Business Leadership Conference, please visit jmiconference.com, and complete the Call for Workshop Proposals form. The deadline is February 28, 2018. If you have questions, please contact AK Consulting Group at 850-523-4200.
• While we will select topics for all levels, we prefer presentations targeting an audience with intermediate to advanced knowledge.
• We are seeking presentations that give the audience specific, actionable steps they can take when they leave, rather than projects that must be adopted by an entire county, region or circuit.
• Handouts are allowed, but not required.
• You are encouraged to include links to other relevant presentations conducted or materials and publications produced in an effort to help guide the review process of the selection committee.
• Topics should be tailored to the conference theme “It’s All About the Customer.”Some topics addressed at the conference include:
o Social Media
o Types of customers
o Multigenerational Workplace
o Disaster preparedness
o Human Resources
o Succession Planning
Presenter Participation Requirements and Criteria:
• All handouts are the responsibility of the presenter and must be submitted to AK Consulting Group electronically by the specified deadline. Handouts will be made available electronically for participants.
• Using presentation time to sell or market products or services is prohibited.
• Presenters are responsible for bringing their presentation on a USB flash drive.
After being selected, each speaker will receive complimentary admission into the conference.
Please submit by Wednesday, February 28, 2018.