Applications are open for the 10th Annual GrowFL Florida Companies to Watch! The deadline to apply is August 7.
GrowFL Florida Companies to Watch celebrates growing second-stage companies headquartered in Florida. Companies to Watch was developed by the Edward Lowe Foundation as a unique way to recognize and honor second-stage companies that demonstrate high performance in the marketplace with innovative strategies and processes, making them “worth watching.” Presented by GrowFL, in association with Edward Lowe Foundation, Florida Companies to Watch is an awards program like no other. We all have a compelling story to tell. We encourage you to tell yours!
Companies from across the state and all industries may participate. Selection is based on steady growth in employee counts and revenue as well as strength in leadership, corporate culture, community support and philanthropy, innovation in management or technology, or other factors that contribute to an outstanding organization. All applications will be judged by a select panel of economic development, education, and entrepreneurial leaders from throughout Florida. Companies will also go through a due diligence process prior to being selected as an honoree of the 2020 GrowFL Florida Companies to Watch.
To be eligible to apply for the 2020 GrowFL Florida Companies to Watch award, a company must meet the following for the year ending 2019:
- Be privately held commercial enterprise headquartered in Florida (not publicly traded, subsidiary or division of another company or nonprofit); and
- Employ 6 to 150 full-time equivalent W-2 employees, including the owner; and
- Have between $750,000 up to $100 million in annual revenue or working capital from investors or grants; and
- Have not won this award in the past; and
- Demonstrate intent and capacity to grow.