“I think the best role models for women are people who are fruitfully and confidently themselves, who bring light into the world.” – Meryl Streep
(Orlando, Fla.) — On March 1, 2019, at the Women’s Inspired Leadership Awards Luncheon, i4 Business magazine will celebrate eight women whose leadership brings light to the Central Florida community. This year’s honorees offer inspiration through their perseverance, innovation and compassion, with each having contributed to the region’s vitality.
Celebrated in March to coincide with Women’s History Month, the awards luncheon is intended to uplift, inspire and encourage. The magazine has held the awards since 2016.
Each honoree will be featured in the March issue of i4 Business.
The magazine accepted nominations for the awards from throughout Central Florida, and a committee of community leaders voted on the entries. The 2019 honorees are:
- Spirit of Advocacy: Shelley Lauten, CEO of the Central Florida Commission on Homelessness.
- Spirit of Mentorship: Pamela Rogan, president and CEO of Rogan Marketing and Communications.
- Spirit of Progress: Avani Desai, president of Schellman & Company.
- Spirit of Engagement: Catherine McManus, president and CEO of Habitat for Humanity Greater Orlando & Osceola County.
- Spirit of Innovation: Suneera Madhani, CEO and founder of Fattmerchant.
- Spirit of Collaboration: Davia Moss, vice president of operations and client services with Next Horizon.
- Spirit of Entrepreneurship: Dena Jalbert, founder and CEO of Align Business Advisory Services
- Athena NextGen Emerging Leader: Alyse Quinn, vice president and co-founder with Big Vision
- Consulate General of Canada Global Business Leader: Maria Grulich, director of global business for the Florida Association of Realtors
“In shining a light on the accomplishments of these women, i4 Business hopes to empower them to continue their valuable work in the Central Florida community, and encourage others to participate in any way they can,” said Cherise Czaban, CEO of i4 Business LLC. “With the contributions and perspectives of many, we might all benefit by strengthening and sustaining Central Florida’s excellent quality of life.”
The awards event will be held from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. March 1, 2019, at Rosen Shingle Creek, 9939 Universal Blvd., Orlando, FL 32819. Limited sponsorship opportunities are still available. For information, contact Publisher Cherise Czaban, firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-848-3530. To purchase tickets or corporate tables, visit bit.ly/WomensInspiredLeadership.