In the song, “Girl on Fire,” Alicia Keys describes a determined, empowered and motivated woman with the lyrics, “she’s got both feet on the ground, and she’s burning it down.” Keys later sings, “you can try, but you’ll never forget her name. She’s on top of the world.”
On Wednesday, March 7, 2018, i4 Business will celebrate six honorees who exemplify these lyrics at the Women’s Inspired Leadership Awards Luncheon. As business leaders, these women embody inner strength while sparking inspiration, empowerment and resilience. Each has tackled unique challenges, obstacles and trials; only to rise above the flames, shine a light upon the world and ignite lasting legacies unabashedly.
These awards have become one of the most distinguished recognition banquets of the year. Celebrated in conjunction with the i4 Business: Women in Business issue, this awards luncheon is a coveted and prestigious honor.
• Spirit of Advocacy: Wendy Brandon, CEO, Central Florida Regional Hospital
• Spirit of Mentorship: Eunice Choi, Regional Director, Florida Small Business Development Center at UCF
• Spirit of Progress: Laura Kelley, Executive Director, Central Florida Expressway Authority
• Spirit of Engagement: Cecelia Bonifay, Chair, Akerman’s Land Use and Development Practice
• Spirit of Innovation: Amy Yoder, CEO, Anuvia Plant Nutrients
• Spirit of Collaboration: Pamela Nabors, President and CEO, CareerSource Central Florida
• Shelter Mortgage Company
• Fidelity Bank of Florida
• Foxtrot powered by EnableSoft
Empowering women to participate fully in economic development and business traversing all industries and sectors is essential to building stronger economies. Having found the burning desire from within, these six honorees are doing just that by setting the Central Florida region on fire.
For more information about registration, please visit Women’s Inspired Leadership Awards. For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Cherise Czaban at email@example.com or
About SCB Marketing
SCB Marketing is an award-winning, innovative, multimillion-dollar marketing and publishing company located in Melbourne, Florida. SCB Marketing encourages, enriches and elevates small to medium-sized businesses to achieve higher levels of success throughout Florida and the United States. By exalting freedom through ethical capitalism; SCB Marketing connects, empowers and educates entrepreneurs, business leaders, and communities through its four business and lifestyle journals, numerous specialty publications, marketing services and speaking engagements. Publications include SpaceCoast Business, i4 Business, Florida TREP and SpaceCoast LIVING.
Media Relations Manager