Members of the Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association have elected Reese Stewart, RE/MAX SW Inc., to serve as the association’s 2019 president-elect. Stewart will automatically succeed to the association’s president’s position in 2020.
Results of the 2019 ORRA Leadership Election were announced on September 28 during a reception in the ORRA Conference Center.
Members also elected Natalie Arrowsmith, Nexthome Arrowsmith Realty, to serve as treasurer and Tansey Soderstrom, Real Estate Firm of Orlando to serve as secretary. In addition, they selected the following individuals to fill five available REALTOR® director positions and one available affiliate director position:
- Juliana Boselli Neves, Glasstone Group Inc
- Gretchen Demps Simmons, Ferrell Realty, Inc.
- Katherine Figueroa Santiago, Watson Realty Corp
- Dan Lopez, Legends Realty
- Vanessa Pierce, Coldwell Banker Residential RE
- Cat Brower, Mortgagee Title Services, Inc
Current President-elect Jeff Fagan, Watson Realty Corp., will step into the association’s 2019 president position, and current President Lou Nimkoff, Brio Real Estate Services LLC, will stay with the board of directors for another year as immediate past president.
REALTOR® directors whose terms continue through 2019 include:
- Dallas Ackley, ERA Grizzard Real Estate
- Christian Bohyn, Windmaker Realty
- Lisa Hill, Keller Williams Winter Park
- Rose Kemp, RE/MAX Town Centre
- Mike McGraw, RE/MAX Central Realty
- Rigo Rodriquez, Lock N Key Realty LLC
Installation of the association’s 2019 officers and directors will take place at an evening event on January 12, 2019 at the Hilton Orlando.
The Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association, recognized as one of the most innovative local real estate associations in the country, represents more than 14,500 real estate professionals throughout Central Florida.